Read other articles about creating an escape room:
Imagine a perfect escape room: inexpensive, easy to assemble, covers a wide audience of customers. Too good to be true? But such games really exist. This is a portable (or also its called pop up) escape games.
Popup escape games are a relatively new phenomenon in the escape room industry. However, they are quickly gaining popularity.
The secret of their success is that portable games are not inferior in fascination to classic escape rooms, but at the same time they have several advantages:
- Such an escape game can be taken anywhere, anywhere in your city, country and even the planet. The entire props are folded into several boxes that easily fit in the backseat of any car.
A prop of this sizes I used for creation a popup escape game “Hacker Attack”
Look at the pictures below. The dimensions of the props are small, the puzzles can be are literally placed on the palm of your hand. But this did not prevent me from creating a beautiful game with an interesting gameplay.
- To assemble or disassemble the portable escape room need only one person. You do not need to hire movers, electronics engineers to move or connect something. The whole game is thought out in such a way that anyone with any skills can easily assemble, disassemble and conduct the game.
- The pop up escape room is devoid of such shortcomings of the classic escape rooms, such as costly repairs, rental of premises, the need for initial large investments. You haven't headache with a control of fire inspectorates, sanitary station and other inspection organizations. You will not be tormented by the question of where to get new customers, because at any time you can simply move the game to where the new audience is waiting for you.
At the same time, the possibilities of choosing a theme and plot for a portable game in a box are the same as in classic escape rooms. You can see this by looking at my catalog page of pop up escape games.
As you can see, the themes can be very different. From the hacker attack to the horror in the monastery, from the children's escape room about the evil witch to the lab of the future.
In addition, I can develop for you a popup escape room on an individual project - with such a plot, tasks and puzzles that will be relevant for you.
- Speaking about the merits of the portable games in the box, can't not say that they can be used for different purposes.
Popup escape rooms can be your main business. You become a provider of a outing escape rooms that can be conduct on a children's birthday party or on a corporate party of IT company.
But pop up escape games in a box also can be used as an advertising campaign for your main business, which attracts much more attention to your product than boring distribution of leaflets.
In addition, such games can be easily brought to any educational institution for the purpose of conducting an interactive lesson.
- A wide audience. Your customers will not be tormented by the question of where and how to go, how to organize a trip for a group of people, isn’t it all too far, will it be convenient. They will not hesitate, will not to postpone the venture with the pop up escape game, simply because they do not have to deal with boring organizational moments or go somewhere. Portable game itself will come to visit them. And your customers will only have a great time playing an exciting game and strengthening the team spirit.
If you need the services of a professional escape room designer of any format, including such a cool direction as a popup escape game in a box, please contact me through the site.
I create escape games for more than 4 years. In my work, I put in focus the wishes and capabilities of the customer. I do not neglect the quality, you can sure that the project is convenient, inexpensive, and long serves the owner. At the same time, I try to make your escape room was interesting to visitors, and therefore commercially successful.
With respect, Vladimir Kalugin.